Big Country 102.9 and WMKC are on Alexa
Step #1) Download the Alexa App to manage Alexa Skills
Go to the app store on your mobile device and search for "Alexa App" or select a link below:
Click Here for additional help on downloading the Amazon Alexa App.
Step #2) Enable our Skill
(option 1) Enable with your Voice
Say "Alexa, ENABLE big country one oh two nine SKILL"
or "Alexa, ENABLE WMKC SKILL"
(option 2) Enable via the Alexa App manually
- Go to the menu, and select Skills. Or, go to the Alexa Skills store on the Amazon website: https://www.amazon.com/skills.
- When you find a skill you want to use (ex: WMKC), select it to open the Alexa Skill details.
- Select the Enable Skill option
Step #3) Activate or Stop the Skill
- To activate say "Alexa, OPEN big country one oh two nine" or "Alexa, OPEN WMKC"
- To stop say "Alexa, STOP"
Having trouble getting this Alexa Skill to work? Troubleshoot here.